Empleo de Contador Bilingüe
Aplica y se parte de nuestra familia de profesionales…
Apply for bilingual accountant
Preferably with experience in accounting firms or Outsourcing, with the aim of performing analysis of financial statements, preparation of tax returns, management of the accounting cycle, extensive knowledge in IFRS.
It is important that you have the capacity to respond to the requirements in a timely, assertive and friendly manner. It is highly valued that she/he has excellent oral expression and good spelling.
Must have experience preparing and delivering:
- Statement of cash flows
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Payroll preprations and reports
- Preparation of information and presentation of DANE surveys.
- Renewal of certificates of existence and legal representation.
- Review and monthly reconciliation of expense accounts.
- Preparation of information for taxes and tax declarations (Both, national and local).
- Review and reconciliation of provisions.
- Review and control of revenue by cost center.
- Monthly fixed asset reconciliation.
- Monthly ajustments for closing time.
- Monthly reports to headquarter.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum work experience: 4 years
- Age: 25 to 45 years
- Language: Spanish and English
(IELTS or TOELF certification; minimum Level B2)
- IFRS knowledge
- Advanced Excel Management
- Headquarters: Bogotá, D.C.
- Availability to travel: Not applicable
- Residence change availability: Not applicable
- Salary: 5,000,000
- Benefits superior to those of the Law
- Extensive growth opportunities and the opportunity to belong to a prestigious firm
- Constant training, support for continuous English learning and Development Plans
Horario: 8am a 5pm de Lunes a Viernes
Telf: +57 (317) 441-6450
E-mail: [email protected]
En breve nuestro departamento de RH se pondrá en contacto contigo…