Apply and be part of our family of professionals…
Apply for Accountant Employment
Preferably with experience in accounting firm or Outsourcing, with the objective of analyzing financial statements, preparation of tax returns, management of accounting cycle, extensive knowledge in IFRS. It is important that you have the ability to respond to requests in a timely, assertive and friendly manner. Excellent oral expression and good spelling are highly valued.
Must have experience preparing and delivering:
- Statement of cash flows
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Preparation of information and presentation of DANE surveys.
- Renewal of certificates of existence and legal representation.
- Monthly review and reconciliation of expense accounts.
- Preparation of information and tax returns (national and district).
- Preparation and presentation of magnetic media.
- Preparation of tax reports.
- Review and reconciliation of provisions
- Review and control of revenues by cost center
- Monthly reconciliation of fixed assets
- Monthly adjustments by closing time
- Payroll preparation, settlement and reporting
- Preparation and submission of reports to headquarters
- Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum work experience: 3 years in the integral management of companies.
- Age: 25 to 40 years old
- Language: Spanish
- IFRS specialization or diploma
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas).
- Headquarters: Bogotá, D.C.
- Willingness to travel: Not applicable
- Availability of change of residence: Not applicable
- Salary: 3,500,000
- Benefits in excess of those provided by law
- Ample growth opportunities and the chance to be part of a prestigious firm
- Ongoing training, support for continuous English language learning and Development Plans
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Telf: +57 (317) 441-6450
E-mail: [email protected]
You will be contacted shortly by our HR department…